Dr. Daniel Choi’s Training
- Northwestern University, Weinberg School of Arts and Sciences Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Honors Program in Medical Education
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency – Rutgers, the State University of NJ, New Jersey Medical School
- Combined Neurosurgical and Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellowship
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Harvard Medical School
Dr. Daniel Choi
Long Island Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Dr. Daniel Choi graduated with honors from Northwestern University Feinberg
School of Medicine before completing his orthopaedic surgery residency at Rutgers University. He then completed a combined neurosurgical and orthopaedic fellowship in minimally invasive spine surgery at Harvard Medical School.
After working at a highly regarded Long Island practice for the past several years and successfully treating thousands of patients, Dr. Choi branched out on his own and opened Spine Medicine & Surgery of Long Island. At his modern practice, he takes a high-tech approach and prioritizes patient experience, satisfaction and comfort.
When Dr. Choi is not busy treating patients, he serves on faculty at the Zucker/Northwell School of Medicine as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a member of the medical school admissions committee.